Wednesday 4 August 2010

Apologies...

It has been rather a long time since I posted anything, which is both really sad and really bad of me.

Unfortunately, I fell rather sick towards the end of June, and subsequently there were no Disney nights for the entire month of July! Ahhhhhhhhh THE HORROR!!

I am now getting better and back on track, and the Disney nights will be starting up again this week - wooohooo! I also still have a couple of recipes to type up from the end of June, so hopefully this blog will return to it's former glory of having a weekly post of piccies and recipes! (Although I should warn you, the next post is really *REALLY* long - I ended up getting a bit carried away with the whoopie pies!)

Please bear with me, the weekly posts will resume as of Wednesday next week - watch this space!

Happy thoughts

x

No comments:

Post a Comment